Product Care Guide
- Clean up spills immediately, using a blotting action rather than a wiping action.
- Furniture sprays should not be used on waxed furniture.
- Wood is naturally hydroscopic, meaning that its moisture content varies, depending on local humidity levels. Although, all of our furniture has been naturally and kiln-dried, humidity changes may result in cracking, or movement, resulting in gaps and/or slightly raised edges. Wax crayons may be used to solve this.
- It is advisable to keep out of direct sunlight, and away from heat sources - avoid placing hot items on furniture (this includes electrical equipment (please place on insulated mat), otherwise, cracking and/or colour fading may occur.
- Rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all of the time, lift and place objects, do not drag them across the furniture surface, & make minor repairs while they are still small.
- For extending tables, please open the extension for sufficient periods of time, to ensure equal fading of stain.